Following MOE’s announcement on the reduction of school fees, Pathlight will be reducing its school fees for Singapore Citizens. This fee reduction will be effective in January 2020.
Published Monthly School Fees*
|Current||Effective Jan 2020|
|Primary School, Secondary School & Vocational Track||All students||Singapore Citizens||Singapore PRs|
Students from lower income background who qualify for our subsidies pay less than the listed school fees.
*School Fees cover:
- Student insurance
- All CCA fees and activities
In addition, all students currently receive a “Back to School” Pack comprising free textbooks and stationery gifted by the School.
Subsidies & Bursaries
No student, if deemed suitable for Pathlight, will be deprived of an education because he/she cannot afford it.
- About 40% of Pathlight students, who meet our eligibility criteria, pay lower than the listed school fees.
- They receive financial subsidies computed according to their household income, with the most needy paying $0 school fee.
- In addition, for those who meet our eligibility criteria, they will also receive additional support such as:
- Monthly bursary
- Free enrichment activities up to $150 per annum.
Collection of School Fees
School fees are to be paid via GIRO.
- Kindly ensure that there are sufficient funds available in the bank account by 20th of every month.
- Monthly deduction of school fees will be made on the 25th of every month.
- December school fee will be collected together with January school fee in January.
Pathlight Primary School, Secondary School and Vocational Track students do not pay additional fees for CCAs.