Published Monthly School Fees*
|Primary School, Secondary School & Vocational Track||Singapore Citizens||Singapore PRs|
Students from lower income background who qualify for our subsidies pay less than the listed school fees.
*School Fees cover:
- Student insurance
- All CCA fees and activities
In addition, all students currently receive a “Back to School” Pack comprising free textbooks and stationery gifted by the School.
Subsidies & Bursaries
No student, if deemed suitable for Pathlight, will be deprived of an education because he/she cannot afford it.
- About 40% of Pathlight students, who meet our eligibility criteria, pay lower than the listed school fees.
- They receive financial subsidies computed according to their household income, with the most needy paying $0 school fee.
- In addition, for those who meet our eligibility criteria, they will also receive additional support such as:
- Monthly bursary
- Free enrichment activities up to $150 per annum.
Collection of School Fees
School fees are to be paid via GIRO.
- Kindly ensure that there are sufficient funds available in the bank account by 20th of every month.
- Monthly deduction of school fees will be made on the 25th of every month.
- December school fee will be collected together with January school fee in January.
Pathlight Primary School, Secondary School and Vocational Track students do not pay additional fees for CCAs.